Saturday 24 May 2008

Countdown to moving to Australia

At the quite ripe old age of thirty-three I will be pursuing my life's dream at long last. After having lived in the Netherlands for thirty odd years and a period of eight years in merry England I will be moving permanently to Sydney, Australia. I was born there but only lived there for the first five years of my life. Circumstances dictated that I would live most of my life elsewhere but now, once again circumstances having changed, I will be making my long-awaited move to Oz.

This blog is meant to detail the countdown to the eventual migration; the preparation; the feelings and emotions as I will be saying goodbye to friends and family and places I have come to know so well. I hope you'll enjoy my online record of this momentous process.

No comments: